- Great opportunity to join a world-class regulator and advance your career.
- Play an important role in enhancing the IT capability of a government agency.
- Relocation and flexible working arrangements available for the right candidate.
- Open to Australian citizens only.
Are you a tech-savvy professional who takes pride in offering exceptional customer service and IT support? Are you passionate about providing high quality IT services and solutions? Join us in building high quality tech capability for a world-class chemical regulator.
The APVMA’s ICT and Business Technology team is seeking applications for an IT Support Officer. The role will be responsible for delivering quality IT support services, incident management, and ensuring the efficient functioning of our IT systems.
Operating in a fast-paced work environment, you will remain responsive and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation. They will maintain a strong focus on enhancing user satisfaction, and provide specialist on-site ICT support for APVMA’s business operations, including asset management and deployment of hardware, assistance with system updates or new system rollouts, and user administration.
More about the position can be found in the Candidate Information Package below.
Our Ideal Candidate / Selection criteria
To be considered for these roles you will need the following essential criteria:
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and respond constructively to difficult situations, while committing energy and drive to achieve goals and objectives.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft 365 and Active Directory.
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously and effectively collaborate and negotiate with team members, and business areas at all levels of seniority.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level customer service with a strong focus on service delivery, supporting a culture of quality service management, and continuous improvement.
At the APVMA, we value your skills and potential. We provide a collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated. If the prospect of working for a world-class regulator sounds like you and you're ready to take the next step in your career, apply for this position today!
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Moller, Assistant Director ICT Vendor Support and Management on +61 2 6770 2416 or email@example.com. Please direct any recruitment related enquiries to Jarrod Lee, Talent & Systems Officer on 02 6770 2350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and exploring the possibility of welcoming you to our team.