Atomic 212° is Australia’s largest independent media agency, with a mission to make marketing Smarter, Faster and Accountable (SFA). Born as a specialist performance media agency and now servicing a full range of integrated marketing solutions, from media to creative, data and technology. Atomic 212° is unique in its performance DNA. We apply this same mindset to every channel to deliver measurable business results.
Who are we looking for ?
You are an experienced senior manager ready to step up or someone who is already a Director now with strong experience in a media planning and/or client service role within an agency environment.
You will have strong planning experience, and understand implementation buying principles across offline channels and digital, with particular strength in offline channels. You will have strong client management and planning skills and the ability to work with Group Account Director on managing briefing deliverables, planning and strategy work, client communication and overall client service. You will have built strong relationships with media partners, clients and internal stakeholders, as well as the ability to manage and train a team.
As the account continues to grow and evolve, you will have the influence to help shape the future of their media strategies.
What will your day to day look like?
- You will lead planning work across the client, and develop the strategic direction into channel recommendations, tactics and solutions to deliver to business goals
- You will drive delivery of strategic and innovative media solutions for your client, helping to evaluate media responses to determine the best fit for the strategy and the most effective tactics to deliver on the objectives.
- You will work with multiple stakeholders (internal, agencies, media partners & clients) to efficiently deliver high quality work.
- You will be highly competent in planning tools including but not limited to: AQX, eTam, Roy Morgan, Nielsen Answers, Move, eRam to identify insights that influence media planning
- You will collaborate with the team to identify commercial opportunities with the ability to sell in media initiatives over and above media recommendations
Join the Atomic 212° Team
Atomic 212° is a place to grow and progress. We seek motivators, leaders and collaborators. We are focused on attracting and retaining those who best encapsulate and align with our unique proposition - Smarter, Faster and Accountable.