Graduates at Comcare
Comcare’s 12-month graduate program offers you opportunities to do meaningful work, access to professional training and development, excellent employment conditions, including flexible working arrangements, and supportive professional relationships in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
What we look for
We are seeking innovative, passionate, energetic and enthusiastic graduates for two program streams:
Legal Graduate Stream
The Legal stream is a specialised 12-month development program for graduates with an interest in:
- Corporate and commercial law
- Administrative law
- Contract law
- Public/Government law
- Criminal law.
The Generalist stream is a specialised 12-month development program for graduates from a range of educational disciplines with an interest in:
- Accounting and Procurement
- Data, Analysis, and Innovation
- Digital and Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Policy, Program or Project Management
- Research and health sciences
- Work health and safety.
In addition to your academic qualifications, we will be looking for graduates that are:
- outcomes focused
- honest and truthful in their interactions with others
- capable of delivering high quality performance
- responsive to changing needs
- customer and client focused
- ready to use their experience and knowledge to deliver results.
Completion of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent, between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2022.
How to apply
Please review the Job Information pack below, and provide a statement of claims with your responses against the selection criteria (Maximum 2 pages). Your claims against each criterion should be no longer than 250 words.
Applicants can nominate to apply for the Legal Stream, Generalist Stream, or both, if you have the required qualifications.
Please ensure your name is on each page of your resume and statement of claims.