How to apply
Please review the Job Pack below and provide:
- a statement of claims with your responses against the selection criteria (maximum 2 pages). Your claims against each criterion should be no longer than 250 words.
Our Graduate Program
We are seeking innovative, passionate, energetic and enthusiastic Graduates for our two graduate streams:
The Legal stream is a specialised 12-month development program for graduates with a Legal qualification and an interest in:
- corporate and commercial law
- administrative law
- contract law
- public/ government law
- criminal law.
The Generalist stream is a specialised 12-month development program for graduates from a range of educational disciplines with an interest in:
- Information Management and Technology systems
- Commerce, Finance and Accounting
- Gathering and analysing information and data
- Human resources
- Influencing better practice through research and innovation
- Preventing harm in the workplace
- Promoting health and safety.
In addition to your academic qualifications, Comcare will be looking for Graduates that are:
- outcomes focused
- responsive to changing needs
- honest and truthful in their interactions with others
- capable of delivering high quality performance.
We invest in our people to develop future leaders and offer you a challenging and rewarding career.
Degree: Completion of an undergraduate degree with a credit average or higher from an Australian university or equivalent between December 2018 and December 2021.