Casual Relief Teachers (Werribee & Melton)
Teaching positions are integral to the College and those who are successful in the role will ensure that the core values of the College are upheld and pursue the purpose of providing a Christ centered education to students.
We recruiting Primary & Secondary Casual Relief Teachers.
If you would like to join the Heathdale team, now is the time to submit your application.
Benefits of working with us:
- Staff are encouraged to continue to develop and grow as educators at the College
- Work in a Christian and caring environment
To be successful in a position, we are seeking Primary & Secondary Teachers who are:
- An innovative mindset with experience in teaching Primary & Secondary students
- The ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- A minimum Degree in Primary/Secondary Education
- A valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Confident to work autonomously and/or as part of a team
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant skills, abilities and qualifications, please click on the Apply button now to submit your application. A detailed position description is located below, and if you have any further questions, please contact People & Development via email email@example.com
The College has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment.