2022 Primary Teachers
Teaching positions are integral to the College and those who are successful in the role will ensure that the core values of the College are upheld and pursue the purpose of providing a Christ centered education to students.
In 2022 we have several Primary Teaching positions available at both our Werribee and Melton campus.
- Primary Classroom Teachers x2 – 1 FTE
- Primary Classroom Teachers (Science specialist, advantageous) x2 – 1 FTE
- Primary Classroom Teacher – x3 - 1 FTE
Benefits of working with us:
- Staff are encouraged to continue to develop and grow as educators at the College
- Work in a Christian and caring environment
- Professional Development is encouraged and supported
To be successful in a position, we are seeking Primary Teachers who are:
- An innovative mindset with experience in teaching Primary students
- The ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- A minimum Degree in Primary Education
- A valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Confident to work autonomously and/or as part of a team
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant skills, abilities and qualifications, please click on the Apply button now to submit your application. A detailed position description is located below, and if you have any further questions, please contact People & Development via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The College has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment.