Membership & Corporate Partnership Officer
Part Time (30 hours per week)
$29.40 - $31.58 per hour + super
At Wangaratta Sports and Aquatic Centre, we strive to be the Premier Regional Sports & Events Precinct in Victoria. In this newly formed role, you will be responsible for quality communications in health and wellness, to assist the community and corporations with their sports, fitness and aquatic goals. You will display exceptional product knowledge and provide the community & members with a friendly and professional service at all times.
What skills do you need to have?
- A positive friendly 'can do' attitude
- Previous experience working in a fitness or retail environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly and make timely effective decisions
What's in it for you?
- Free membership to our premium facility
- Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with a great team
If this sounds like you, please apply!
A detailed Position Description is available below and further enquiries about this position should be directed to Sonya Dalgliesh - Manager - Wangaratta Sports & Aquatics Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3pm on Monday, 20th March 2023.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of their Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
Rural City of Wangaratta is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Employment applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged. In addition, applications for positions that work with children must provide referees who can comment on their experience working with children. These roles also require a valid Working with Children Check and all roles require a National Criminal History Check.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences