Senior Aquatic Education Instructor
Part Time (10 hours per week)
$28.79 - $29.26 per hour + super
Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre is recognising experienced Swim teachers by offering a new Senior Aquatic Educator Permanent Part Time position. Join our aquatic team as a senior instructor to deliver lesson, assess levels and assist with supervision. This is a rare opportunity to work with a team who value and recognise experience gained through many years in the industry.
What you need;
- Experience as an Aquatic Educator, with proven ability to work with junior Aquatic Educators.
- Supervision and class management of children and adults of various ages and swimming abilities.
- Ability to assess and determine competency of swimmers and record details. What will will give you
- Permanent hours in school terms
- Gym & pool membership
- Personal & professional development
If you would like to join a progressive swim team then move across to the Premier Sports and Aquatics Center at Wangaratta.
A detailed Position Description is available below and further enquiries about this position should be directed to Sonya Dalgliesh - Manager - Wangaratta Sports & Aquatics Centre, email@example.com
Applications close 3pm on Monday, 17th April 2023.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of their Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
Rural City of Wangaratta is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Employment applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged. In addition, applications for positions that work with children must provide referees who can comment on their experience working with children. These roles also require a valid Working with Children Check and all roles require a National Criminal History Check.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences