Customer Experience Officer
$20.12 - $30.95 per hour + super
(rate includes 25% casual loading and is age dependant)
Do you have the passion and desire that it takes to deliver an exceptional customer experience to every customer every single time?
Yes? Come join us at the Wangaratta Sports and Aquatic Centre, we're waiting for you!
You will take ownership for ensuring that every customer who comes through our doors knows that they have chosen the best place in town. We offer it all; some relaxing movement in our Warm Water pool, core stability and balance in Reformer Pilates or getting leaner and toned in Body Pump, all finished off with a nice refreshing smoothie in our Cafe.
You will take pride in your surroundings ensuring cleanliness and stock that is merchandised to invite customers to purchase, thrive on working in a fast paced diverse team, competent in money handling and be well presented. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
A detailed Position Description is available below and further enquiries about this position should be directed to Amanda Burbury - Customer Experience Team Leader at email@example.com.
Applications close 3pm on Monday, 20th March 2023.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of their Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
Rural City of Wangaratta is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Employment applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged. In addition, applications for positions that work with children must provide referees who can comment on their experience working with children. These roles also require a valid Working with Children Check and all roles require a National Criminal History Check.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences