$30.95 per hour +super
(rate includes 25% casual loading)
Wangaratta Sports and Aquatic centre are expanding their gym and need you!! If you are a suitably qualified fitness fanatic and want to work in a great team, then you need to apply today. We are looking for people to work on the gym floor helping our clients achieve their goals. Complete client assessment, evaluations and write programs that suit the client's needs and goals.
Friendly rosters are offered with some work on Saturdays. You will also be working in a newly expanded gym with all brand new equipment that covers cardio, functional, strength training and much more. We have a broad range of clients from the very young to the older generation so you would get a wide verity of clines to work with.
A detailed Position Description is available below and further enquiries about this position should be directed to Anthony Mackinnon - Team Leader - Health Programming, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rural City of Wangaratta is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Employment applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged. In addition, applications for positions that work with children must provide referees who can comment on their experience working with children. These roles also require a valid Working with Children Check and all roles require a National Criminal History Check.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences