Group Fitness Instructor
$60.05ph + super
The Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre offers over 50 group fitness classes per week. Our timetable features a combination of Les Mills, Cycle, Yoga, Reformer Pilates, freestyle classes and Aqua. We are seeking vibrant Group Fitness Instructors who are highly motivated and passionate with an upbeat attitude to conduct group fitness classes at our centre and enjoy working in a team environment.
For further information contact Sue Ussher - Health Programming Coordinator - email@example.com
Applications close 3:00pm Monday 3rd October, 2022
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of their Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences