Aquatic Education Instructor
$19.08 - $29.33ph + super (includes casual loading)
(rates are age dependant)
The Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre is a busy and vibrant facility providing excellent aquatic facilities to meet the needs of our Community. Our Swim Teachers provide a high standard of swimming and water safety delivery with the Swim and Survive program for ages 6 months to adults.
Swim Teachers are responsible for ensuring the safety, confidence, progression, and enjoyment of students within our classes as well as positively engaging with parents, guardians, staff and patrons within our Centre.
You will be enthusiastic, student-focussed and love seeing successes within our team and program. This is a casual role predominately based during school terms with opportunities available Monday to Saturday. Extended qualifications of Infant and Preschoolers (or equivalent) and Access and Inclusion (or equivalent) are highly desirable.
A current resume and cover letter is required to support your application for this role at Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre.
For role specific enquiries, please contact – Rhiannon Froude - Learn to Swim Team Leader on 03 5722 1723
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of thier Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
Applications close Monday 3rd October 2022 at 3pm.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences