Health Programming Coordinator
Permanent Full Time
$65,860pa + super
- Are you passionate about helping people to achieve their potential?
- Are you a leader who strives to get the best out of their team?
We are looking for the next person to join our leadership team at WSAC and lead our fitpros and inspire our community to be their best. Your experience at a senior leadership level in gym, group exercise, personal training and community and outreach health & wellness programs will seal the deal.
If you have a passion for high quality customer experience, proven ability to develop, propose & implement ideas and the ability to manage, mentor and motivate staff we want to hear from you!
A detailed Position Description is available below. For further information contact Penny Hargrave - Sports, Aquatics & Events Precinct Manager email@example.com
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of thier Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate prior to commencement.
Applications close Monday 16th May 2022 at 3pm.
When submitting your application, you will need to include:
- Your current contact details;
- A cover letter to your application. This document is an introduction to your application and will generally include an outline as to why you have applied for the role;
- A current resume with a minimum of two current referees;
- A letter stating how you meet the key selection criteria, providing evidence that clearly demonstrates what you have achieved in relation to the position. It is helpful to use each selection criteria as a heading and then explain how your skills and experience meet that criterion; and
- Copies of any relevant qualifications or licences