Community Care Worker
Casual Positions Available
$35.72 per hour (including 25% casual loading)
We are seeking passionate Community Care Workers to support our clients who live independently in the Rural City of Wangaratta by providing a range of services to meet their needs These services include Domestic Assistance, Personal Care, Social Support and Respite.
The role offers:
• Opportunity to work in your local area
• Satisfaction in making a difference to residents
• Support from a dedicated service team
• Opportunity to develop with ongoing paid training
• Mobile rostering system
• Progression to permanent part time
Applicants will be required to have:
• Certificate 111 in Individual Support or equivalent
• Experience in personal care and working with older people
• Good availability
• Current drivers’ licence and own reliable vehicle
• Current 1st Aid Certificate
• Current Police Check
A detailed Position Description (PD) is available below. Candidates must hold Cert III in Individual Support or equivalent, have own transport and licence, hold a current First Aid Certificate and be flexible with hours and days of work.
Further enquiries about this position should be directed to Meryl Hayden, Community Care Team Leader on 03 5722 0850.